Hi devs,

I would like to propose to implement the ability to dispatch messages
directly to sequences.

For the moment, all the messages which are coming in the message mediation
is going to be dispatched into the "main" sequence and if you want different
messages to be directed to different sequences then you need to have a
filter in the main sequence, which will make the main sequence to be very
complex. Or you need to go through the proxy services model.

So, I propose we enable the sequence dispatching and the messages will be
dispatched to the sequences based on the URL.

If the sequence name is "foo" the messages coming into the address "
http://localhost:8280/sequences/foo"; will be dispatched into the sequence
foo.

WDYT?

Thanks,