Hi all,

sorry for the gap in response. I was actually very busy due to some platform
live issues which needed my attention.

Anyway I tried to finish up the discussed work on the handling of synapse
generated faults send out as a Hessian message.

Looking at the possibilities I discarded the approach setting the HTTP status
code in the FaultMediator.

Actually if it is already indicated from the HessianMessageBuilder that 200
shall be used for faults, then this information should be directly evaluated
from the nhttp transport module. Everything else would just be a useless
indirection introducing another transport coupling.

So how do you like the new idea to evaluate this property directly inside
NhttpCoreNIOSencer.

Please have a look at my patch provided at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-521

Feedback welcome! Indika, this should also address your concerns, or?

Thanks for the feedback,
   Eric