> My suggestions are:
> <send>
>   <property name="BUILD_ENVELOPE" value="true"/>
>   <... other such properties.../>
>   <endpoint ...../>
> </send>
+1

I thought exactly the same while reading the original mail. The short name with
"env" could be quite confusing for new users which are not the deeply involved
into the technical details. There is often an association Env --> Environment.
I also think that the property approach fits well, especially if more
properties will follow.

> OR/AND
>
> <send>
>   <endpoint ....>
>     <property name="BUILD_ENVELOPE" value="true"/>
>     <... other such properties.../>
>   </endpoint>
> </send>

I'm not that sure about this one due to missing use cases in mind. Asankha,
could you give some examples? I wouldn't like this as an replacement of the
above option (OR), but would also not be against it as an alternative (AND).

Regards,
   Eric