On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 10:58 PM, Hubert, Eric <eric.hub...@foxmobile.com>wrote:

>    The second option is to log a message by default if its sent to
> /soap/xxx on the console.. so that the user knows what went wrong..
>

> Of course +1 for this.
>
> I agree.. lets just do this now...
>
> This sounds to be the best option. What is send back to the client in case
> the context does not match? I’d assume currently nothing?

It gets dispatched for the message mediation.... basically goes to the main
sequence, a proper configuration should take care of sending faults inside
the main sequence within a filter.

May be we can improve the default main sequence to send a fault back to the
client if the request is not matching the current filter?

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton