Hi all,

> I went though this change before the weekend, and it looked ok - I was
> expecting feedback from Indika as this touches on the security / secret
> stuff brought in recently.. but lets not delay it anymore as this
> touches a few files, unless Ruwan / Andreas has any feedback not to
> commit.

Yeah, it would be fine if the code could be committed any time soon. Indika
lately already indicated that he will not be able to spend much time on Synapse
in the near future, so I did not expect an immediate answer from him, although
this of cause would be very valuable.

Personally I would like to highlight that I feel responsible for my
submissions. So if something should break because I may have missed a test
case, I will of cause help to fix the issue quickly.

My next contribution basing on this one is already on the way. Actually the
implementation is done, but I need a few more hours for proper testing.

Regards,
   Eric