Hi all,

> I guess this boils down to how we deal with broken, partial, and even
> possibly malicious requests in the NIO transport.. I will fix the issue
> pointed to by Andreas and Murali ASAP as I consider this critical.

I agree with you Asankha. Although we have different root causes for
RuntimeExceptions during request handling, the final result is currently the
same for all those cases.

> Yes, we return true since the later versions of HttpCore dump some
> information and try to continue in the face of RT exceptions. What I
> feel is that we need to enhance the NIO transport to be stable in the
> face of broken, partial and malicious requests so that RT exceptions
> will not be thrown in such cases, and we will drop the connection with a
> WARN
Yes, this for sure. If something slips through we hope that the HttpCore is
able to continue without problems? Are there known situations for this?

Regards,
  Eric