Regarding issue 2, I think the reason is having a wrong input stream in
creating the XMLStreamReader. The input stream taken from the message
contains all the headers as well (I did a debug and found the presence of
headers). Thus, when parsing the stream to create a SOAP message I hit the
error "Unexpected character" (Woodstock 3.2.4: BasicStreamReader: line
2047).

Thanks,
Saliya

--