Folks,

Rajika has been contributing to the Apache Synapse for quite a while now, he
is also quite active on the JMS transport that synapse has contributed back
to axis2 as well as on axis2-C [2]. He has contributed few documentations as
well as samples on JMS transactions and so forth. His contribution seems to
continue as we evolve. You can see his contribution up to now on synapse in
here [1].

Here's my vote: +1 for making Rajika a committer for Synapse

[1] -
http://old.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?query=rajika&local=y&forum=14465&daterange=6&startdate=&enddate=<http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp;jsessionid=186nyg5jij8mc?query=hiranya&local=y&forum=14465&daterange=0&startdate=&enddate=>
[2] -
http://old.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?query=rajika&local=y&forum=216&daterange=0&startdate=1237089291302&enddate=1268625291302

Thanks,
Ruwan