Hiranya ... it seems that as Andreas pointed out in ws commons list, the
working with Axiom in non coalescing can be a risk.

is the 'coalescing' off/on a system property ?  and if  not  , is there any
way to create a new parser instance in non coalescing mode only for synapse
configuration parsing ?

Thanks

Indika