Ruwan

> but JMX management and error notifications like suspensions and so forth
> cannot be controlled if those endpoints are inlined in, say send mediator.
> The JMX management and all that are only possible for declared endpoint

I am not sure this ... I have not looked the endpoint code for a long
time..But as remind , It should just need a name and does not depend on
in-lined / declared

> The only enforcement that we can do to get rid of all that is to disable
> the ability to have inlined endpoints, but I am strongly -1 on this
> approach, since it reduces a usability a lot.
>
> Also, please note that we do not sacrifice correctness by any means hear,
> if we do this enforcement, we loose the usability and if we keep this as it
> is then again what we will loose is the usability, but the usability
> reduction on the first approach is huge with compared to doing this change.
>
> Hence, I am -1 on enforcing a name for inlined endpoints or disabling the
> ability to have inlined endpoints.
>
> Thanks,
> Ruwan

I also do not  like to remove in-lined endpoints.... but ....making endpoint
name mandatory brings advantages than disadvantages to a user even he may
not be aware at first time the importance of a meaningful name.

Thanks

Indika