Hi Devs

I want to add support for securing passwords in configuration files – axis2,
synapse, transports, WSO2 product, etc … The code is in synapse commons, and
the axis2 kernel and transports have to depend on it.

Synapse Commons -> axis2 kernel – (transports)

Currently, there is a dependency to transport-base in synapse commons … and
I believe (did not check) there should be a dependency to axis2 kernel in
the transport-base … This can be an issue to make axis2-kernal depends on
the synapse commons

What should the solution be? … Remove dependency; make a new module for
security code, move security code into axis2 module or somewhere, or any
other solution…

I highly appreciate a proper solution.  Please do not misunderstand me, more
fast solution is more better as now, my time for development is very low.

Thanks

Indika