Supun, Can we avoid '<endpoints>'. When XML is used to define a data-type we
usually uses an outer tag (e.g array like data structure in a SOAP message).
But, I am not sure whether it is good to define language constructs in that
way. Just have a look at the WSDL 2.0

As I said in another email, in my opinion, It would be better if both your
approach and Udanyaga's (function template) represent the same concepts +
similar syntax.

Thanks,

Inidka