On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Afkham Azeez <afk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is a requirement we have in the WSO2 Load Balancer which uses
> Synapse. At present, endpoints cannot be defined externally we are forced
> to use the predefined endpoint sets. However, we require a special endpoint
> which does stuff specific to our setup. How easy or difficult is it to
> change Synapse to do this?

Not sure about the complexity. But +1 for the idea. So far we haven't
treated endpoints as an extension point in Synapse. What you're suggesting
is to make it into an extension point. I generally like the idea of having
the ability to control/extend this kind of things.

Thanks,
Hiranya

--
Hiranya Jayathilaka