On Aug 1, 2013, at 3:12 PM, Rajika Kumarasiri <rajika.kumaras...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I just noticed Andreas has got rid of the javamail dependency completely. May
> be you can revert the changes to pom.

There are more touch points, coming through the Axis2 transport test kit. See
the VFSClient class for example:

public ContentType getContentType(ClientOptions options, ContentType
contentType)

So until these interfaces have been migrated out of javamail, we need the
dependency. However, this does explain why the build broke all the sudden.

Thanks,
Hiranya