Hi All,

We are working on getting the 3.0 release out within next few weeks.
Currently we have 2 blocker issues to be fixed before the release.
And we are working on stabilizing the new Passthrough Transport as well.

Since we have done major changes (mainly introduction of Passthrough
transport) for this release, we need to do rigorous testing before
releasing. Most of the samples are covered through integration tests.
However we have to do some manual testing as well.

Appreciate if few committers/non committers can join the effort.

Thanks.

--
*Isuru Udana*
Technical Lead