Hi Devs,

I was going through with WeightedRRLCAlgorithm and noticed that useless
condition used in reCalcuateWeight(). Why do we need that condition over
there and it is already known that totalConnections is not a zero.

 public void reCalcuateWeight() {
            if (totalConnections > 0) {
                double weightRatio = (double) fixedWeight / totalWeight;
                double connectionRatio;
                if (totalConnections != 0) { //useless condition...??
                    connectionRatio = (double) currentConnectionCount /
totalConnections;
                } else {
                    connectionRatio = 0;
                }

                double diff = weightRatio - connectionRatio;

--
Best Regards,
Vanji