Now we don't have any more a single content.xml (as generated by export generates) but two separate content.xml and activiticontent.xml

I will open another issue to verify how export / import procedure will work after these changes.

Regards.

On 17.01.2013 15:32, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
On 17/01/2013 15:27, cschnei...@apache.org wrote:
Author: cschneider
Date: Thu Jan 17 14:27:33 2013
New Revision: 1434684

Log:
SYNCOPE-241 Adding new activiticontent.xml to archetype
Why this activiticontent.xml? Why removing the XSLT dynamic from core
pom.xml?

Moreover: please consider that archetype resources must be copied from
core and console as part of the build process and not statically
committed as you've just did for content.xml and activiticontent.xml.

Dott. Francesco Chicchiriccò
Tel +393290573276

Amministratore unico @ Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

"To Iterate is Human, to Recurse, Divine"
(James O. Coplien, Bell Labs)

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/