On 23/01/2013 13:28, Jan Bernhardt wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Francesco Chicchiriccò [mailto:ilgro...@apache.org]
Sent: Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2013 13:18
To: dev@syncope.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Question] Trunk build problem (archetype)

On 23/01/2013 13:07, Jan Bernhardt wrote:
Hi,

I have the same problem since last update with building trunk.
I have just tried from a fresh checkout of trunk with "mvn clean
install" on Linux: no problems.

Shall I try on Windows?
Just done: problem confirmed, I'll fix it right away...

It should be fixed now.

Regards.

P.S. why don't you just perform an upgrade an install Linux on your laptop?
Just joking... :-P
This would be too easy for me ;-)

And since our Windows Jenkins build is not running, I think it is good to have
developers build and test on different platforms.

Best regards.
Jan