Hi Francesco,

take a look at test configuration: the LDAP connector configuration + LDAP
resource mapping (for users and roles) is working either in propagation and
in synchronization (both with embedded ApacheDS).

I figured out the cause...it's due to a bug in the LDAP Connector bundle
when using "groupOfNames":

https://connid.atlassian.net/browse/LDAP-5

Nice catch (and fix)!

Regards.

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <