Thanks Jan, I have updated it. The "old" API method returns "null" if the
User does not exist, whereas the new API does not seem to return anything.
Would it not be better in both cases to return "false" explicitly? Or are
there backwards compatilbity concerns about changing this?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder