Hi Francesco,

> Not correct: when you start
>
>   "mvn -Pdev / mvn -Pjrebel" (under console/ in Syncope source tree)
>
> the test web.xml is loaded that only differs from production web.xml for
> the context-param mentioned above.

Not sure I understand - if I generate a new 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT project, then
console/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml does not contain either a
development or deployment option by default. Whereas in a 1.0.5 project it
*does* contain this by default.

Colm.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:50 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org

--