On 23/05/2013 12:15, Timothy wrote:
Hi Fabio,

thanks for the reply! I have edited the workflow in console-management. I
replaced the default workflow doing case 2 with the workflow from [1] and
pressed save. When I make a new user, I get following message
Error:{[Workflow [couldn't instantiate class
org.apache.syncope.core.workflow.activiti.Create]]}

Timothy,
[1] works for Apache Syncope 1.0.X - I have just added some warning there.

You might want to adapt it to Apache Syncope 1.1.X but you would need to change some information like as package for Java classes.

For example,

org.apache.syncope.core.workflow.activiti.Create

is now

org.apache.syncope.core.workflow.user.activiti.task.Create

HTH
Regards.

P.S. Someone else has already [2] invited you to post such questions to the user mailing list (not here, the dev mailing list), please follow his advice, thanks.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/SYNCOPE/self-registration-password-reset.html
[2] http://syncope-dev.1063484.n5.nabble.com/MySQL-Synchronization-tp5713710p5713713.html

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò