Hi Francesco,

My issue here is that not all services are running normally with xml encoding.
Only JSON is working without problems. One example is WorkflowService:

/**
     * @param kind Kind can be USER or ROLE only!
     * @return Returns existing tasks for matching kind.
     */
    @GET
    @Path("tasks")
    List<String> getDefinedTasks(@PathParam("kind") AttributableType kind);

List<String> is not supported as a XML response for a webservice request,
because JAX-B does not know how to marshal this kind of primitive data type
(String does not contain any JAX-B annotations).

It looks like that the UnitTest is only testing JSON encoding.

To verify my issue, just take a look at:

http://localhost:9080/syncope/cxf/workflows/USER/tasks.xml

You will get a response like this:

No message body writer has been found for response class ArrayList.

Best regards.
Jan