On 23/06/2013 17:31, Gary Gardner wrote:
How do you brand Syncope for your specific organization?

We would need to brand Syncope's Self-Registration and other portions of
Syncope.

Is this possible? Is there documentation or a readme on this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,
there is no specific documentation for Syncope about this: I guess that the relevant ASF-wide documentation must be taken into account, starting (but not limited to) [1] - with practical reference to [2].

Since I am not a lawyer, however, I ask other devs to come and comment, if they know more.

Anyway, if in doubt, you can directly ask the Apache Software Foundation legal staff [3].

Regards.

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/faq/