Hi,

in our Syncope installation (1.1.3 on Tomcat/MySQL) we observed long execution
times (>1s) for TaskDAO.findToExec(),
which is called periodically from NotificationJob to determine which
notifications should be sent.

According to our analysis, this is due to the fact that TaskDAO.findToExec()
performs a full scan
on all entries of the task table with DTYPE="NotificationTask" (which could be
a large number as
all executed tasks are kept), although only very few tasks are selected (those
with executed=0).

Creating an index on task.executed solved this problem.
Would it be a good idea to add such an index to the indexes added by default
to the database (via indexes.xml)?

Cheers,
   Guido