On 30/10/2013 16:08, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi Francesco
Hi all,
as you might have seen, I've just opened SYNCOPE-429 and SYNCOPE-430
with a couple of proposal to enhance our RESTful services, with support
for ETag, If*, and Prefer HTTP headers, at least for users, roles and
resources.

The only issue is that JAX-RS has no explicit support for Prefer so I guess it will have to be done with some custom code

Hi Sergey,
do you mean that there is a way to "automagically" handle ETag with JAX-RS or are you referring to - say - methods like ResponseBuilder.tag()? If the latter, this would only mean usage of ResponseBuilder.header() / WebClient.header() instead of "dedicated" methods, correct?

Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/