Hi there

I'm looking into adding a persistence layer to the Apache Fediz Identity
Provider and used the persistence layer in Syncope as a good reference.
Nevertheless, I got a few questions...

1) JPA creates the tables when the first entity is added - usually triggered by
a REST call. They won't be created when the spring application context is
loaded. The Syncope ContentLoader does only add rows to existing tables and
creates indexes and views, but no tables. How did you workaround this?

2) What was the reason for you to create an orm.xml instead of using
annotations only?

3) You introduced your own semantic of a file to import default data
(content.xml). I assume you did not use an SQL script to be independent of the
database? But why did you use the JDBC template instead of the JPA layer?

Thanks a lot for your Feedback.

Oli