Hi Francesco,

thanks.

We currently do not use Activiti, but a Java implementation of
UserWorkflowAdapter.
Of course, we can also include explicit notifications in a similar way as in
[1] - so far we had implicit notifications controlled by the performed task.
Probably making the notifications explicit in the workflow is easier to
understand anyway.

The solution to SYNCOPE-135 is very interesting, perhaps it can replace part of
a simple custom implementation we have which works in a similar way. Though we
don't use security questions for password reset - are they mandatory?

Cheers,
  Guido