+1

Are we planning a 1.3 release before this 2.0 release?

Hi Colm,
currently JIRA says there is more than enough planned for 1.3.0 [1], but I am wondering if it makes sense to implement some relevant new features as SYNCOPE-534, SYNCOPE-152 and SYNCOPE-119 in the current code structure.

From the other side, proceeding in parallel with core reorganization for 2.0 and feature implementation for 1.3 requires considerable effort: do you know if some of people that used to be really active at the time of migration to CXF would be also available to land a hand for 1.3?

I would also avoid to wait an year before new major release - as it happened with 1.2.0...

Regards.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project+%3D+SYNCOPE+AND+fixVersion+%3D+1.3.0+AND+status+%3D+Open+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò