Hi all (and especially OSGi experts),
the recent issue SYNCOPE-659 brought my attention to our OSGi support.

AFAICT we provide some configurations via maven-bundle-plugin, but this is actually missing from master, as a consequence of code re-organization as per SYNCOPE-620.

My questions (as an almost-completely OSGi unaware):

1. how do you deploy Syncope 1.2.X in an OSGi container (say Apache Felix)? Can this be documented somewhere in our wiki? 2. is there any best practice for running integration tests in an OSGi container, similarly to what we currently do with Apache Tomcat? 3. is there any way to automate the maven-bundle-plugin configuration thus avoiding the pitfalls just fixed in SYNCOPE-659? 4. is there anyone willing to step in for making Syncope 2.0.0 (e.g. the current version on master branch) OSGi-ready?

About (1) and (2) I've found this post [1] from Shiro's PMC chair Les Hazlewood which looks really promising. Since it is from 2010, it might have been superseded in the meanwhile; any suggestion?

Regards.

[1] http://leshazlewood.com/2010/09/08/osgi-maven-pax-and-web-applications/

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò