Hi,
I've opened SYNCOPE-700 to track this work.

You can find the initial work rendered at [8] (under the "New documentation" title), with the two guides I believe are required, both available as HTML and PDF.

As written below, I've added the POM configuration for generating such documentation via AsciiDoctor, in a separate "doc" build profile, and some initial skeleton with commit [9].

Naturally, several things need to be improved (footer content over all) and, mainly, the actual content is to be written. Meanwhile, can you take a look at proposed Table Of Contents and let me have your feedback?