On 14/03/2016 11:19, Nuwan Sameera wrote:
Hi,

Thank you. But I don't have permission to upload files and images to the
comments in https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/GSOC+2016
page .
Please give me permission for it.

Ouch sorry, you should be all set now.
Regards.

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 2:22 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
wrote:

On 14/03/2016 09:30, Nuwan Sameera wrote:

Hi,

I attached image and pdf file with this e-mail.

Please checked it.

Attachments got stripped by the ML: a wiki page is the way to go.

I created an account in wiki but don't know how to publish my document on
it.
Please let me know how to publish it on the wiki.

I have found your user and granted editing rights to

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/GSOC+2016

Regards.

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 12:50 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <