Hi Colm, please see my comment in-line.
Regards,
F.

Il 24/03/2016 13:23, Colm O hEigeartaigh ha scritto:
Hi all,

More potential issues in 2.0.0-M2. Please give me some feedback + I will
create JIRAs if necessary.

a) When browsing the Configuration Parameters, there appears to be no way
to see whether a given parameter is "mandatory" or not. If you edit a
parameter, you just see the Schema name + Values.
Configuration parameters are optional (as is for 1.2.X).
The issue is: mandatory field must be removed from configuration parameter creation page.

b) When creating a new Group (Syncope embedded mode using the "main"
MasterContent.xml) there is no "*" beside the "authentication.statuses"
parameter (maybe because it is multi-valued?) However, if you fail to
specify a value you get an error 'authentication.statuses is required'.
Sorry but you shouldn't have authentication.statuses for group.
Are you referring to configuration parameters? In this case see response above.

c) When creating a new Group, why not have the ability to select the given
value from a drop down list according to the values configured for the
parameter? So for example, if the value of "Password Cipher Algorithm" is
"SHA1", then you should be able to select this from a drop down list. Maybe
if there is only a single value, then it could already be filled in for you.
Probably you are still referring to parameters.
In any case you have this behaviour if you create an enum schema.

d) If you make an error when configuring the Group, so for example as above
if you don't fill in a value for "authentication.statuses", the values you
have entered are wiped clean and you have to re-enter everything again.
This is a bug. Can you open a new issue for this?

e) If you enter a value for a multi-valued field (like
"authentication.statuses") and then click "+" to add another, but then
change your mind and click "-", the extra field stays put, there is no way
to get rid of it.
Sorry I cannot reproduce. Am I missing something?

Colm.

--
Fabio Martelli
https://it.linkedin.com/pub/fabio-martelli/1/974/a44