Hi Francesco,
I think it would be great! Currently camel routes are defined using
 Spring DSL: as you can image we need to understand if the logic you
described can be expressed using that DSL. IMHO that's not a difficult
task and it would be great to develop a POC. Otherwise we can
investigate other DSLs (equivalent to Spring DSL of course).

Best Regards,
Giacomo