Ok I've committed the initial change to use the new Camel component and
would welcome some feedback. Instead of referencing random Camel Processors
in the routes, we now have a single component called "propagate". All of
the routes call something like:

<to uri="propagate:<propagateType>?anyType=<anyType>&options"/>

PropagateType is one of the following: create, update, delete, provision,
deprovision, status, suspend, confirmPasswordReset
AnyType is one of: user, group, any

The only "option" that's currently supported is "pull" which if true
supports some of the functionality that was available in the processors,
e.g. user update + pull. So for example:

<to uri="propagate:update?anyType=user&amp;pull=true"/>

Thoughts? Criticisms? One thing I was a bit unsure of is the "pull"
functionality in the StatusProducer. It doesn't follow the other patterns
in terms of the PropagationManager + TaskExecutor, but instead uses the
UserWorkflowAdapter. Should this functionality be put somewhere else I
wonder?

Colm.

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 8:21 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org

--