Hi all,
I would like to share some considerations about enduser testing.

After tests have been written or updated we are able to run them manually through node and protractor directly from ${enduser-test.dir}: a directory created in /fit/enduser/target during pre-integration-test phase. During the same phase protractor, phantomjs and node are installed too. Actually in the build cycle these four operations are skipped, so every time we work on enduser tests we need to temporarily modify syncope-fit-enduser-reference pom to run tests manually.

Could be usefull to create a Enduser test specific maven profile ?

Thanks.
Matteo