Github user ilgrosso commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/syncope/pull/40

    @gonzalad With
https://github.com/apache/cxf/commit/5156dd256f8f59d22ea2d1ca50197f1b5b3f1788
(for CXF's `3.1.x-fixes`, which is currently used by Syncope's `2_0_X`, but I
have also committed to CXF's `3.0.x-fixes` and `master`) I have pushed some
changes to allow easier subclassing of `FiqlParser`.

    I have also set up a [simple
project](https://github.com/ilgrosso/FIQLCustomOperator) to show how to define
two custom operators `=~` (case-insensitive equals) and `!~` (case-insensitive
not equals).
    If you would like to try it yourself, you will need to build CXF
3.1.9-SNAPSHOT from sources.

    @sberyozkin WDYT?

---
with INFRA.