FYI,
Flowable 5.23.0 is out, Activiti is still on 5.22.0 - this just to confirm the tendency discussed below.

I will go ahead and create the issues as described - well, eventually at least.

I finally made it: SYNCOPE-1054 / SYNCOPE-1055

Also +1 from me.

Colm.

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 8:24 AM, Fabio Martelli <fabio.marte...@gmail.com>