Hi Yash,
any update?

Regards.

On 09/05/2017 14:43, Yash Jain wrote:
Hi,
I am able to edit the page https://cwiki.apache.org/confl
uence/display/SYNCOPE/%5BDISCUSS%5D+Social+login.
Thanks
Regards,
Yash

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 5:12 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
wrote:

Hi,
you should now be able to edit

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/%5BDISCU
SS%5D+Social+login

where I have already put some skeleton information.

Please check if this works and revert, thanks.

Regards.

On 08/05/2017 17:16, Yash Jain wrote:

Hi,

I have created confluence account with username yjain525. you can grant me
access there.
I have submitted the ICLA document to the email id : secret...@apache.org
.

Regards,