Hi all,

I'm seeing some errors in catalina.out after shutting down Syncope
(2.0.4-SNAPSHOT, Tomcat 8.5.15):

14-Jun-2017 09:37:52.161 WARNING [localhost-startStop-2]
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.clearReferencesThreads The
web application [syncope-console] appears to have started a thread named
[Log4j2-TF-2-AsyncLoggerConfig-1] but has failed to stop it. This is very
likely to create a memory leak. Stack trace of thread:
 sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)

Caught exception class java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError logging exception
class java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/logging/log4j/core/async/DiscardingAsyncQueueFullPolicy
    at
org.apache.logging.log4j.core.async.AsyncLoggerConfigDisruptor.stop(AsyncLoggerConfigDisruptor.java:273)
    at
org.apache.logging.log4j.core.config.AbstractConfiguration.stop(AbstractConfiguration.java:325)

Any ideas? I can reproduce by just starting Tomcat, waiting until Syncope
is up and running, and then shutting it down again.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder