Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm seeing an error with the installer on master, where I'm ending up with
> an invalid console pom.xml, as it's copying an extra "setupActivitiModeler"
> plugin. The code in the installer manually adds this plugin in
> ArchetypeProcess. Has something changed so that it no longer needs to do
> this?

Hi,
I've recently changed the Activiti Modeler setup in 2_0_X, so probably there
was some problem when cherry-picking to master.

I'll take a look.
Francesco Chicchiriccò
Tel +393290573276

Amministratore unico @ Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

"To Iterate is Human, to Recurse, Divine"
(James O. Coplien, Bell Labs)