Just committed!

Thanks, I'm working on it.
Regards.

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 9:15 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
wrote:

OK will do! I'll check in an @Ignore'd test that I wrote, feel free to
modify or replace it if you want.

Sure. Where is the test code located? I cannot find it..

Regards.

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 7:05 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <
ilgro...@apache.org>
wrote:

Hi Colm,
you're definitely right: please go ahead and open an issue, I'll fix that
right away (and also add a good test for this feature).

Regards.

Il 4 luglio 2017 17:12:34 CEST, Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org