Hi ,
I am not completely sure that "Access Token" is actually misleading - wikipedia does not even mention OAuth about it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Access_token

Anyway, if you think so we can change that label; only, I don't think that anything about "session" should be used, as JWT are not sessions.

Other proposals?

Yeah makes sense.

Colm.

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 8:53 PM, Massimiliano Perrone