Hi all,

I'm seeing some test failures on 2.0.x in the FIT Enduser Reference tests:

2) syncope enduser user password reset  should reset password for user
donizetti
   Message:
     Failed: No element found using locator: By(css selector,
*[id="passwordreset"])
   Stack:
     NoSuchElementError: No element found using locator: By(css selector,
*[id="passwordreset"])

Hi,
I randomly see the same, sometimes only 1 test, sometimes 2 tests, sometimes all 3 tests - see [1], for example. But sometimes all pass green - see [2], for example.

I suspect it is more related to the test technology (which is somehow involved, as various elements are set up via Maven) rather than to the actual tests. Not sure how to check and fix, however.

Regards.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Syncope/job/Syncope-2_0_X/48/console
[2] http://jenkins.tirasa.net/job/ApacheSyncope_2_0_X/551/console

--