Il 18 luglio 2017 16:50:30 CEST, Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org> ha
scritto:
>I see the following error after creating a user using the standalone
>distribution on Master:
>
>org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Property could not be
>resolved
>for class: class
>org.apache.syncope.client.console.commons.status.StatusBean expression:
>resourceName
>    at
>org.apache.wicket.core.util.lang.PropertyResolver.getGetAndSet(PropertyResolver.java:393)
>~[wicket-core-7.7.0.jar:7.7.0]
>
>Any ideas?

It's also on 2_0_X.
There is some PopertyModel for a StatusBean instance with property
"resourceName" which I recently renamed as "resource".

Can someone take a look and fix? I'm just going on holiday :-)

Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

Member at The Apache Software Foundation Syncope, Cocoon, Olingo, CXF, OpenJPA,
PonyMail
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/