Hi all,

Thank you for your nice words.

I already opened an issue for this work  on [1].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1270

Best regards,
Dima Ayash.

On 02/07/2018 11:26 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
Hi Dima,
welcome to the Apache Syncope community!

About your proposed work - which looks extremely interesting, I see it as the "companion" of the SAML 2.0 Service Provider extension [1], please open an issue (type: "new feature", components: "extensions") on [2].

Thanks!

[1] https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#saml-2-0-service-provider
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SYNCOPE/