On 25/09/19 18:27, Misagh Moayyed wrote:
> This is fair; no problem. Based on your list, I certainly agree that #3 and
> #4 are complications best not dealt with :)

Sorry for this: as a community, we cut our teeth in the ASF Incubator, striving
to define a release process fully compliant with ASF legal requirements and
practical enough for devs.

If you are interested, there is something to read at:

* https://www.apache.org/dev/#licenses

* https://www.apache.org/dev/#releases

Will you close the PR #122 at this point?
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence