On 14/10/19 13:15, Misagh Moayyed wrote:
> I think the license-maven-plugin does have the ability to generate license
> headers or remove/update them. Is that not the behavior we are looking for,
> or do I misunderstand?

As I was saying in the original email, the job that ianal-maven-plugin does is
to ensure that each artifact we generate contains both LICENSE and NOTICE
files, in the appropriate places; otherwise, fail the build.

We are not talking about generate / remove / update license headers.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence