Agreed.  More documentation, especially within the optimizer portion of the
engine, is quite useful.  Given that a large number of our bugs and performance
issues stem from this area, it would be good for it to be clean and well
documented so that future bug searches/fixes can be completed in a more
expedient manner.

--

Mike Dusenberry
GitHub: github.com/dusenberrymw