---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matthias Boehm <mboe...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: Contribution to SystemML
To: Govinda Malavipathirana <mp.govi...@gmail.com>

well, first of all sorry that you wasted one of your proposals because it
would have been better to combine them into a single proposal (as commented
on the earlier draft). Unfortunately, I didn't see these duplicates before
the deadline.

Regarding your interest in getting familiar with the internals of SystemML,
that's great to hear. In addition to the existing JIRAs (you're welcome to
leave a comment if you start working on one), I'll create some additional
beginner tasks related to your interests in the next days.

Regards,
Matthias